eCommerce SEO – A Successful Website Strategy
The biggest fad that has taken the internet world by storm and has completely redefined marketing is Search Engine Optimisation or SEO. It has shaken the world commerce and has brought into everybody’s conscious of the new concept of ‘e-Commerce.’ Hence, e-Commerce SEO requires a lot of planning in the back end and can be a very effective marketing tool for companies of all sizes, small, medium, and large. One of the biggest advantages of e-Commerce SEO is that all you need is a high-quality SEO company that has expert knowledge about SEO and its advantages.
Here are a few ways that will help you boost your company’s e-Commerce SEO:
• Allocate a healthy portion of your existing budget to Search Engine Optimisation. Be careful to ensure that this covers the costs of ongoing optimization as well as other vital facets of optimization, such as keyword research and onsite optimization. As SEO has a very high return on investment, allocating a healthy percentage of the budget is a brilliant plan that would ensure high returns for your company.
• One of the most important factors towards great e-Commerce SEO is enlisting the services, an expert e-Commerce Website developer who is aware of the latest e-Commerce Optimisation developments and also knows what is best for your current needs.
• Pick the e-Commerce platform carefully. Utilizing the available open-source platforms is a very cost-effective idea that also has other advantages. Open-source platforms tend to have lesser development costs and higher portability. They also have a huge number of free plug-ins and add-ons that come in handy while set-up. Open Source platforms also enjoy a wider community support base that works in favor of the eCommerce SEO developer in the long run.
• The content of the website is a significant and key area when it comes to eCommerce optimization. The content of the website becomes all the important when you are using the Long Tail SEO method to increase your eCommerce SEO. Employing a good quality content writer would be the way to go if you can afford to do so. Else, writing unique descriptions for your product and category options is another way to go about it. Another new trend in eCommerce SEO is to use blogs to increase traffic. eCommerce SEO, however, only tends to work when the content in the blogs is fresh.
• Addressing your competition is another important factor. Make a list of your competitors – both global and local ones, as well as short term and long term ones. The SEO developer that you enlist should be able to help you create this list. Also, bear in mind that the more amount of money you spend on your SEO requirements, the better will be your performance.
Remember, e-Commerce SEO is a vast area in internet marketing that requires a lot of knowledge, expertise, and experience in the field. Going to the right people will guarantee excellent results for your company.
ECommerce marketing has evolved from simple product promotion to creating personalized relationships between marketers and consumers, took at each early to determine if it makes sense for your e-commerce business.
1. Responsive Design
Mobile devices may have accounted for between 31 percent and 43 percent of all e-commerce-related holiday site traffic in the United States, depending on which data source and which period one chooses.
If one uses the lower number that IBM reported shortly after Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday, mobile still accounted for about 1-in-3 site visits. Add to this the fact that many computer makers are starting to merge tablet and laptop, creating a new mobile subclass if you will, and, likely, mobile devices will soon dominate Internet usage. If an e-commerce site does not already have a responsive design, meaning that it adapts to the size and capabilities of a user’s device, 2014 is undoubtedly the year to make this happen.
2. Rich Content
“The idea of content marketing is to attract and retain customers by creating and curating relevant and valuable content,” according to the Content Marketing Institute.
This definition got right at the heart of e-commerce marketing in 2014. Some experts predict that online shoppers will become more fickle in 2014 as they are given an increasing number of shopping choices and options. One possible way to counteract this sort of fickleness may be to provide useful or entertaining content that will keep shoppers coming back.
This rich content can take several forms, including improved product descriptions, better or even provocative product photography, video content, blog content, or social media content.
3. Site Performance
There are several practical and pragmatic reasons to improve site performance in 2014, including the fact that faster sites are likely to convert better Quick loading sites may also do better in search engine results pages since Google and other major search engines use site speed as a consideration in ranking algorithms.
Work with server experts in the IT department or at a hosting provider to improve site load times in 2014.
Microdata is an HTML standard aimed at helping search engines, and browsers better understand the content on a web page and thereby provide a better user experience.
For e-commerce marketers, the primary benefit may be in how search engine results appear. As an example, Google will include additional information about a product or a page on its search engine results page when microdata offered.
Look at the microdata standard and look for ways to add information about the store site. Also, check out the rich snippets section of the Google Webmaster Tools site.
5. Multi-channel Sales
When brick-and-mortar retailers open new locations, those new stores generally increase the chain’s revenue and profits. Similarly, selling across multiple channels online can also increase an Internet retailer’s sales and profits.
The Amazon Marketplace, eBay, Newegg, Rakuten (formerly Buy.com), and Sears are just five of the many marketplaces that retailers might expand on to in 2014, creating the opportunity to increase exposure to traffic, customers, and sales dramatically.
Consider using integration tools like Channel Advisor to manage and automate product submissions and manage order processing.
6. Social Login
There are plenty of good reasons to encourage shoppers to register on an e-commerce site. From the shopper’s perspective, this creates the opportunity to review orders, look at order history, or, perhaps, earn points in a loyalty program.
Merchants like to have customer information since it can lead to personalized offers or marketing that, in turn, generates additional sales. The catch is that shoppers don’t really like have to create individual user accounts on dozens of shopping sites and keeping track of the many and varied passwords.
One way to streamline account creation is to allow social login, meaning that shoppers can create an account in one or two clicks using an existing Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or similar account.
The marketing techniques have completely changed with the improvement of the latest technologies and software. The consumers are also showing their attention towards eCommerce for their products and services they needed from the marketer. Many consumers were even approaching generally by searching for their requirements and buying the products from the e-commerce websites.
E-commerce marketing involves designing, maintenance, and management of e-commerce platforms at various levels online. Several companies have already got succeeded in eCommerce marketing by applying multiple strategies in the e-commerce sector to reach targeted consumers online. Many service providers like TopuTop were also offering the various variety of e-commerce marketing services for the marketer and advertisers and as well as for the new startup companies online.
E-Commerce marketing is essential to meet the desired sales and targets of the company. There are several websites and platforms on the web, and it is a challenging task for the new e-commerce companies to get identified among the millions of websites and e-commerce platforms that are already existed and running competitively online. So, it is better to approach the senior and experienced creative e-commerce marketing service providers to meet your requirements.
Ecommerce Marketing Services
Responsive e-Commerce e web designing
Designing of the website plays a vital role as the shopping destination is the main thing to concentrate on. The design must be bright and attractive, and it must respond according to the browser choices of the user. Now a day’s users prefer mobile internet browsing and shopping through mobiles. So your browser can be created mobile friendly. So that the consumers can easily approach the brand on mobile.
The service providers also provide you with the quality content, which includes the product descriptions and the testimonials, etc. to approach the consumers online and links to your website and products.
Social Media Connectivity
Social media is the main platform for better connectivity with the audience online. eCommerce SEO is essential for e-commerce companies to build the audience towards the brand and the e-commerce site. The service providers will manage and connect your site with the various social media platforms and help you to promote your new company online through e-Commerce SEO strategy.